[oe] Parsing stalls at libinih

Mike Westerhof mike at mwester.net
Sun Feb 20 05:52:02 UTC 2011

Parsing stalled.  Debugging shows its stuck on parsing libinih:

PV = "0.0+gitr${SRCPV}"
PKGV = "${GITPKGVTAG}"

I think we had decided some time ago that OE recipes were to be nailed
down in some fashion such that one should be able to parse all the
recipes, at least, without a network connection.

Have I missed setting something for my distro so that the above lines
don't have to go to the libinih git repo for every parse?

For now, I've fixed it by masking out that recipe in my local.conf -- I
have no need for it.  Is that the correct solution for recipes that do this?

Thanks,
-Mike (mwester)