[oe] US OEDEM/OEDAM in April?

Denys Dmytriyenko denis at denix.org
Thu Feb 24 23:10:01 UTC 2011

All,

We had previously discussed the possibility of holding US-based OEDEM (or is
it called OEDAM then?) in addition to our regular Fall OEDEM in Europe. Is
there still any interest in this?

There is Embedded Linux Conference in San Francisco coming up in April, along
with few other Linux Foundation sponsored or organized events right before or
right after ELC. As some of the OE developers are planning on coming to ELC,
should we try to schedule a day or two for OEDEM and try to resolve some of
the pending organizational and technical issues face to face?

Please speak up. Thanks.

--
Denys