[oe] Release-2011.03: Let the testing continue again!

Tom Rini tom_rini at mentor.com
Thu Feb 24 23:23:55 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I've updated the testing-release-2011.03 branch exist now and we're
ready for more testing.  As a reminder, please update the table on
http://wiki.openembedded.org/index.php?title=Release-2011.03 with your
results and the githash you're on.

This go-around should be much less bumpy as we've both fixed a number of
RPATH issues and made the error non-fatal.  I've also pushed a small
number of fixes for issues I hit in my builder but once again need to
add one more thing locally to confirm or rule out an occasional bug (the
config.sub failure I reported earlier in testing out the cross.bbclass
patch for RPATH stuff).

If all goes well, I plan to make a temporary branch Tuesday, add in (and
then revert from master at Khem's request)
http://patches.openembedded.org/patch/256/ since it is needed for
SHR/shr-image to work.  Get one last go-round and then call it a release.

Thanks again all!

--
Tom Rini
Mentor Graphics Corporation