[oe] US OEDEM/OEDAM in April?

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Fri Feb 25 02:15:07 UTC 2011

> On 2/24/11 5:10 PM, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > We had previously discussed the possibility of holding US-based OEDEM (or
> is
> > it called OEDAM then?) in addition to our regular Fall OEDEM in Europe.
> Is
> > there still any interest in this?

Hi all

There is a weekend between Collab and ELC this year.  I would be happy to
talk to the Linux Foundation on behalf of OE to see if we can capture a
conference room for those two days.

I have also submitted a proposal for a Yocto BoF, but that is just a 2-hr
meet and greet, not a time to get real work done. However, I'd be pleased to
welcome OE folks there as well.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon
Yocto Community Manager @Intel