[oe] Bitbake 1.12.0 released!

Jonathan Cameron jic23 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Feb 27 14:29:06 UTC 2011

On 02/18/11 17:18, Richard Purdie wrote:
> Bitbake 1.12.0 has been released.
>
> http://prdownload.berlios.de/bitbake/bitbake-1.12.0.tar.gz
>
> This release has many cleanups and improvements to the bitbake core. The
> biggest and most user visible change is the parallel parsing work which
> is the driving reason for the release.
>
> A git log of the differences between 1.10 and 1.12 follows.

It's a dumb question, but what are the intended restrictions on python version
for running bitbake?  1.10 seems to work fine with python2.7 whereas I can
only get 1.12 to work with python2.6.

Issue is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./bitbake", line 43, in <module>
    from bb.server.process import ProcessServer, ServerCommunicator
ImportError: No module named process

I'm not having a great deal of luck tracking down why that happens but then
I haven't put all that much effort into it as yet!

Jonathan