[oe] Adding recipe for compat-wireless-2.6-old

Simon Busch morphis at gravedo.de
Tue Jan 4 11:08:35 UTC 2011

Heyho,

for the palmpre machine we currently need the libertas driver from the very old
compat-wireless-2.6-old. The first patch adds a recipe to build compat-wireless-2.6-old
and the second patch adjusts it for the palmpre machine. As compat-wireless-2.6-old is old
and no longer maintained it will be only maintained by me as long as the palmpre machine
is
not using newer compat-wireless (libertas from newer compat-wireless fails and gives us no
working wireless). When palmpre machine can use newer compat-wireless and no one else uses
compat-wireless-2.6-old we can remove this recipe.

Please review the two patches and send me your comments!

regards,
morphis