[oe] Wiki spam

Sledz, Steffen sledz at dresearch.de
Thu Jan 6 18:57:00 UTC 2011

Am 04.01.2011 21:41, schrieb Bernhard Guillon:
> What about a SpamBlacklist [1] with a regex to everything and a
> SpamWhitelist for OpenEmbedded related links? This will not need any
> captchas and do not help google. For adding a new item to the whitelist
> a request to the mailing list is necessary.

SpamBlacklist is up and running now.

But currently <http://wiki.openembedded.org/index.php/MediaWiki:Spam-blacklist> is used.

Let's try this first. We can come back to your suggestion if it does not work well enough.

Steffen

PS at melo-admins: What about the policy to track all config changes with git? A 'git status' in /etc shows a lot of 'Changed but not updated'. :(