[oe] testing branch 2011-01-06

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 23:22:55 UTC 2011

master has been merged to testing-next and is ready for clean builds.

There are only 7 combinations listed as passing.  If anyone has data
that is not entered, I'll check back tomorrow morning before I create
the tag.

For more information on OpenEmbedded testing, see:

http://www.openembedded.org/index.php/Testing

We have lost some momentum with testing, so it would be nice to pick
up this effort again (speaking to myself first).  I just ordered a 2TB
drive, so hopefully that will give me the capacity to do some more
builds.

Thanks,
Cliff