[oe] H1940 Boot Issues -> Executable Build Problems?

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 23:41:01 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Vasily Khoruzhick <anarsoul at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 06 January 2011 18:50:28 Russell Morris wrote:
>
>> The kernel I used is from OE (targeting the h1940).
>
> AFAIK it's pretty old. I'm using self-built kernel, linux-next tree with some
> extra patches. I can share it, so you can test if kernel is guilty :)

yeah that would be nice. May be the way aux vectors are passed to
application could mean
that libc tried to use wrong AT_HWCAPS which could mean that it tries
to access cp15 which is absent on this
processor can result in illegal instrs or it enables things like VFP
which again is absent so many things
can cause this problem. So I think finding if auxiliary vector is
passed correctly is important.