[oe] testing branch 2011-01-06

Tom Rini tom_rini at mentor.com
Fri Jan 7 22:44:04 UTC 2011

On 01/06/2011 06:30 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
> On 01/06/2011 04:22 PM, Cliff Brake wrote:
>> master has been merged to testing-next and is ready for clean builds.
>>
>> There are only 7 combinations listed as passing. If anyone has data
>> that is not entered, I'll check back tomorrow morning before I create
>> the tag.
>>
>> For more information on OpenEmbedded testing, see:
>>
>> http://www.openembedded.org/index.php/Testing
>>
>> We have lost some momentum with testing, so it would be nice to pick
>> up this effort again (speaking to myself first). I just ordered a 2TB
>> drive, so hopefully that will give me the capacity to do some more
>> builds.
>
> I see that the testing branch does contain the super long path fixes I
> pushed today so I expect to finally be able to push some real results
> (and failures!) over to the wiki this week. Build has started.

So, unfortunately the help2man fix I pushed today is also needed to get
a lot of things pushed towards building.  I'm also working on building
(so I can test) moving the qemu boards over to xserver-xorg & co from
kdrive since we can get build failures if xserver-kdrive is the winner
(or provided anything at all? Not sure off the top of my head) for some
headers as other parts of X11R7.5 say "too old!" and bail.

--
Tom Rini
Mentor Graphics Corporation