[oe] Please undelete this wiki page

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 22:52:24 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 1:24 PM, AJ ONeal <coolaj86 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The page that I created was vandalized and then deleted instead of reverted.
>>
>> http://www.openembedded.org/index.php/How_to_create_a_bitbake_recipe_for_dummies
>>
>> Will someone with the power to do so please revert that?
>>

> is it same as http://www.openembedded.org/index.php/How_to_submit_a_patch_to_OpenEmbedded
> if so then it has been renamed
>
>> I don't personally have a backup copy of that documentation. My bad, I know,
>> but I expected that it would stick around.

hmmm it really has been deleted. I can see a cached copy on google but
it does not let you to the editing

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fx7ZWqnOH48J:www.openembedded.org/index.php/How_to_create_a_bitbake_recipe_for_dummies+How+to+create+a+bitbake+recipe+for+dummies&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

it will take some time to recreate. Meanwhile it would be better if it
can be restored from wiki backups.
may be Tom K can help