[oe] Use of 'sem_open' failing

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Jan 13 22:02:15 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 19:56, Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote:
> It has been reported more than once for arm architecture. I think
> there could be issue in the way we build eglibc
>
> For test purposes can you try it using uclibc and see if you still get same
> failure ?

It looks like it is due OLDEST_KERNEL being undefined by some machines.

Mine (i586-generic based) didn't have it (I will push a fix for it
later tomorrow).

It seems that if OLDEST_KERNEL is older then 2.6.13 eglibc ends not
enabling sem_open.

Checking it.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio at ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br