[oe] python: minimal-uclibc: task `configure` fails with `checking mach/cthreads.h presence...`

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 14 23:30:47 UTC 2011

Dear OE folks,

after

        bitbake -k console-image x11-image

with `minimal-uclibc` for `MACHINE = "beagleboard"` I updated to
c6daf0c9 [1] with disabling IPv6 for Python patch applied [2] (I think
if was before too) and executed

        bitbake -k ccrtp libzrtpcpp dbus-cxx mm-common

and got the following error. Unfortunately I do not know the revision
when I build the images (first command).

        checking for socket in -lsocket... no
        checking for --with-libs... no
        checking for --with-system-ffi...
        checking for --with-signal-module... yes
        checking for --with-dec-threads... no
        checking for --with-threads... yes
        checking for _POSIX_THREADS in unistd.h... yes
        checking cthreads.h usability... no
        checking cthreads.h presence... no
        checking for cthreads.h... no
        checking mach/cthreads.h usability... no
        checking mach/cthreads.h presence... ERROR: Function do_configure failed

I will do a new build from scratch and will report back.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/commit/?id=c6daf0c9c3f5050bd31daf30e7eb2d9eecc8cf50
[2] http://patches.openembedded.org/patch/281/