[oe] How to copy local recipe file to target root filesystem /etc folder

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Mon Jan 17 10:17:16 UTC 2011

Hi,
      I have an OE recipe that I created to automatically login to the beagleboard. I have added the autologin recipe to the omap3-console-image.bb recipe.

Would someone happen to know what OE command I should insert into a recipe, that will allow me to copy a file from the autologin recipe folder to the target root filesystem /etc folder?

cp inittab-autologin <TARGET-ROOTFS>/etc/inittab
cp autologin.profile <TARGET-ROOTFS>/etc

Elvis Dowson