[oe] Pictures of embedded devices running OpenEmbedded-based OS

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Thu Jan 20 23:07:52 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 21:37 +0100, Robert Schuster wrote:
> Hi,
> for our CeBIT participation I need a few pictures that show an embedded
> device running an OE-based OS. So if you have something from your pet or
> professional project that you want to share with the world please send
> them to me. A few lines of text what is one the pictures is greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks for your support!

There are some photos of the Yocto demo from Cambridge ELC:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davest/5133344300/

There are machines of four different architectures in there (ARM, MIPS,
PowerPC, x86) acting as content servers, control points, media renders
etc. using GuPnP to steam audio out to a couple of sets of speakers.

Cheers,

Richard