[oe] staging_packager failing, anyone any idea

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 09:48:54 UTC 2011

Kicked off a build on our autobuilder (git head, minimal, 64bit ubuntu
host) and I get the following error (and similar ones at other
places).
At least some of the failing recipes did build for me yesterday at
home (32 bit opensuse host)

NOTE: package pixman-0.21.4-r5.0: task do_package_stage: Started
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /dev/null
Log data follows:
NOTE: package pixman-0.21.4-r5.0: task staging_packager: Failed
ERROR: Function 'staging_packager' failed (see /dev/null for further
information)
ERROR: Task 7024
(/home/hudson/jobs/FM_TEST/workspace/openembedded/recipes/xorg-lib/pixman_0.21.4.bb,
do_package_stage) failed with exit code '1'

Anyone an idea on what is wrong?
Frans