[oe] libgles-omap3 which kernel could be used for omap3 ?

Wolfgang Hauser wohauser at gmx.de
Mon Jan 31 16:22:30 UTC 2011

We need the powervr drivers for a mistral omap3evm board to be able to
use qt4-embedded-gles_4.6.2 or 4.6.3 with the latest compatible kernel
version.

currently we use

omap3evm
angstrom (2008)

libgles-omap3_3.01.00.06.bb
omap3-sgx-modules_1.4.14.2616.bb
ti-cgt6x_6.1.9.bb
linux-omap-psp_2.6.32.bb

What kernel the newest powervr drivers (and the according development
tools) depend on ?

Regards
Wolfgang