[oe] update proposals

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 9 13:55:00 UTC 2011

Dear Fabien,

Am Samstag, den 09.07.2011, 14:17 +0100 schrieb fabien comte:

> This archive contain some updates for recipes. Could you integrate it ?

thank you for your updates. Unfortunately we cannot integrate those as
is, because they do not follow our commit policy [1].

Please submit each change separately with a description of the problem,
the solution and your Signed-off-by line.

> All are ok but I cannot rebuild jamvm 1.5.4 since icedted build fails.
> Could you fix icedted if you want that I test jamvm again (i did it
> few month before and it worked) ?

Please open a new thread for this problem with a descriptive subject
line so that people can help you [3].

> I hope that it will help some users.

Thank you for your improvements and hopefully you can spend another our
to format your updates correctly so that we can include them.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://openembedded.org/index.php/How_to_submit_a_patch_to_OpenEmbedded
[2] http://openembedded.org/index.php/Commit_Policy