[oe] bbappend

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue Jul 12 14:18:50 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 12 July 2011 15:08:47 Chris Verges wrote:
> Thanks for clarifying and proposing a workaround.  It looks like PRINC
> is similar, where it is only available in oe-core.  It seems like the
> code related to incrementing the PR variable is a several-line fix, so
> is this something that can be abstracted into a class file in the
> local-overlay?

Possibly, however as a general suggestion I would recommend moving things over
to being based on oe-core if at all possible. I realise this is not going to
be practical for everyone in the short term, however OE classic will stop
being maintained at some point in the near future, so the sooner you move the
better - plus you get to take advantage of the additional features and
cleanups in oe-core as well.

Cheers,
Paul

--