[oe] Populating meta-oe with new patches on oe.dev

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 21:42:54 UTC 2011

Hello

As we all know that next release of OpenEmbedded is slated based on
oe-core, I would like to request submitters and committers of
the patches for oe.dev to port the patches to meta-oe or any other
layer that is suitable for a given patch. Any new recipes
being added to oe.dev should definitely go into the new layered structure

Please follow the commit guidelines for meta-oe/oe-core and submit the
appropriate pull requests so that when we cut out the next release we
don't miss any of those patches.

Thanks for your cooperation and help

-Khem