[oe] Unwanted dependency on X from ppp

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Mon Jul 18 19:00:13 UTC 2011

Mats Kärrman <Mats.Karrman at tritech.se> [2011-07-14 11:51:18]:

> Thanks again, Mike & Bob,
>
> I added something in the line of Mike's suggestion to my machine conf and
> got the number of tasks down to just over 2200 and the build runs reasonably
> fast. There are still a bunch of X native related dependencies generated from
> dbus but I found no easy way to get rid of them.

Another example, here's excerpt from my ts72xx/recipes/libpcap/libpcap_1.1.1.bbappend:

DEPENDS_ts72xx := "${@oe_filter_out('bluez-libs', bb.data.getVar('DEPENDS', d, 1), d)}"

It filters out bluez-libs dependency for ts72xx (headless) machine. I think,
that it's courtesy of kergoth (or Tartarus?) from #oe.

-- ynezz