[oe] Added header file to linux kernel - how to export

Mats Kärrman Mats.Karrman at tritech.se
Wed Jul 20 13:14:19 UTC 2011

@ Fabrice & Henning:

Thank you both for your support! I ended up with:

## Export patched in header files for access by other recipes
do_install_append_mymachine() {
        cp ${S}/arch/powerpc/include/asm/myfile.h ${STAGING_DIR_TARGET}${includedir}/asm/
}

Works fine but I'm a bit confused about the number of "STAGING_" definitions in the environment. It's not always easy to pick the right one, e.g. STAGING_DIR_TARGET and STAGING_DIR_HOST both points to the same location...

Best Regards,
Mats