[oe] Added header file to linux kernel - how to export

Lynn Lin lynn.xin.lin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:26:35 UTC 2011

在 2011-7-19 下午9:58,"Mats Kärrman" <Mats.Karrman at tritech.se>写道:

> Hi,
>
> I have made a patch to the linux kernel, involving adding some ioctl's.
Relevant definitions are in a .h file. Now I need to access this .h file
from another recipe (that builds a utility using those ioctl's) but the
headers in sysroots/xxx-linux/usr/include are put there (by
linux-libc-headers?) long before the target Linux kernel is patched and
built.

> I'm thinking about adding a do_install_append to the linux recipe but that
doesn't feel right. Neither does adding a path from the util recipe build to
the work folder of linux kernel. Third alternative would be to build the
driver as an LKM but I really like to have it built into the kernel...