[oe] gammu: task compile fails with `/oe/build-angstrom-next/angstrom-dev/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/lib/libcurl.so: could not read symbols: File in wrong format`

Stanislav Brabec utx at penguin.cz
Wed Jun 1 14:56:22 UTC 2011

Paul Menzel wrote:
> Dear Stanislav,
> task compile of `gammu` fails with the following error message using
>         /oe/build-angstrom-next/angstrom-dev/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/lib/libcurl.so: could not read symbols: File in wrong format

Could you try to add curl to DEPENDS and try again (note that you have
to include do_configure call again). Maybe I overseen this dependency.

Well, the recipe contains one ugly FIXME. If somebody would be able to
locate target python includes better, feel free to fix it.

--
Stanislav Brabec
http://www.penguin.cz/~utx/zaurus