[oe] call for participation on openembedded-users mailing list

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:26:26 UTC 2011

Fellow Devs

We have a mailing list for OE users and of late there has been new users
trying to use OE posting questions and calling for help there
as developers of OE we are also users by default and it would immensely
help the new users from experiences of folks. I would request that
we try to help the new users to get upto speed and existing users to
keep it using. This will also help in spreading the use of OpenEmbedded
technology userbase. You could use gmane to post replies to newsgroup if
you dont want to subscribe to the mailing list.

Thank you

-Khem