[oe] Bitbake master vs. openembedded classic

Andrea Adami andrea.adami at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 22:16:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm still working with oe-dev on the KKK (klibc, kexec, kexecboot)
which will be hopefully soon ready for oe-core.
Trying a build from scratch after fresh pull breaks on gettext-native.

Fresh oe.dev doesn't cope with bitbake master.
I sent bitbake back to "HEAD is now at ea0ca90 cooker.py: Drop
duplicate parseCommandLine call" and things works as before.

Maybe next time I'll try to bisect pulling  bitbake 1.13.1

Just FYI

Andrea