[oe] US OEDEM/OEDAM in April?

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Tue Mar 1 03:17:43 UTC 2011

Hi all - I have asked the Linux Foundation if there is a conference room
available over the weekend between Collab and ELC in case a OEDAM happens.
 I'll report back when I hear a response.

The Yocto BoF that is planned for ELC could also be a Yocto/ELC BoF although
it would not be a working meeting.

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 1:29 AM, Koen Kooi <k.kooi at student.utwente.nl>wrote:

Jeff Osier-Mixon
Yocto Community Manager @Intel