[oe] cmake build failure

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Fri Mar 4 12:03:40 UTC 2011

I tried building cmake (not cmake-native) last night and it failed
because it couldn't find LibArchive. This used to work. The build
failure was confirmed in #oe.

In the future, please do not add a recipe and delete the old one in the
same commit. It makes it much harder for people to diagnose problems
since I need to mess around to get the old and new recipes in my tree at
the same time. I'd really prefer not to see people delete recipes as
soon as they add new ones, especially for cases like this when most
people use the native version, and not the one for the target.

Sorry I can't paste the log right now, getting ready to board a plane
for vacation :)

Philip