[oe] OE Bugzilla Future

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Fri Mar 11 08:19:50 UTC 2011

Hello.

This topic has come up several times now and it did come up again during a TSC
meeting yesterday.

It feels like the current OE bugzilla is not in really good shape. The question
is how we are going to handle this. On the one hand it might be good to remove
as it holds a lot outdated informations and it seems developers are not using it
at all.

On the other hand this would cut off a service for atcual users of OE.

If we can find a group of people that is willing to clean the current bugzilla
up improve it and make sure that problems in it are actually worked on it still
have a chance to stay. We need a clear maintainership for it and bugs need
atcually be worked.

Comments? Volunteers?

regards
Stefan Schmidt