[oe] Collab Summit + ELC + TSC Meeting

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Mar 15 00:34:55 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 19:53 -0400, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 11:39:28PM +0000, Richard Purdie wrote:
> > Again, sorry for cross posting but I want to ensure people see this.
> >
> > There are a few events coming up soon including the Linux Foundation
> > Collaboration Summit and the Embedded Linux Conference which are back to
> > back in San Francisco at the beginning of April. I mentioned these over
> > on the Yocto list:
> >
> > https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2011-March/001142.html
> >
> > The summary is that at the collab summit, there will be partner oriented
> > Yocto meetings and a technical session, between the two events we're
> > organising a face to face OE TSC meeting over the weekend and then there
>
> Richard,
>
> There also was a request for more general purpose OEDAM over the weekend,
> maybe in parallel or before/after TSC meeting:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.openembedded/43069
>
> Any thoughts on that?

Most of the replies there are from TSC people who are going to be there
with the exceptions of yourself and Mike. I'm ok with having a more
general meeting if the demand is there and Jefro can arrange it. If
there are only a few people, I'd suggest something like meeting after
the TSC meeting and finding food/drink together.

Cheers,

Richard