[oe] How do I change the kernel includes used in building a toolchain?

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 02:22:13 UTC 2011

I've managed to make the recipes to build a toolchain.

I've also managed to make the recipes to build a new version kernel
uImage and modules.

But the problem I have is that the toolchain I built has kernel
headers from the wrong kernel version. That means packages like tslib
which use kernel includes don't work properly because they are
compiled against obsolete kernel interfaces.

What do I change so that the sdk includes the correct kernel includes?

Thanks

Charles