[oe] Linuxtag 2011

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Mar 30 19:06:50 UTC 2011

Hi!

We have been accepted for a project booth at LinuxTag!
This means that we have a booth at the largest Linux fair in Europe and the
opportunity to get in touch with users, companies and other projects there.

LinuxTag takes place in Berlin, Germany from May 11 to 14.

Like the years before I can take care about organising this event for us and
about some basic equipment and a few devices. It would be great to have some
more of us there to man the booth. I can order exhibitor passes for us, so if
you like to help please let me know soon!

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en