[oe] xserver-xorg upgrade to 1.10

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:40:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

later today I plan to push this, so if someone else want to join
xserver-1.10 it's good time to do so, to save at least one INC_PR bump
in xorg-driver-common.inc..

BTW: first 2 patches (with slightly older version) were sent to ML more
then month ago even when it's not marked as PATCHv2..

Tested on om-gta02/nokia900 and also used in meta-oe..

Later I plan to replace pointercal-xinput files (xinput calls) with xorg.conf.d
variants which are supported since xinput-calibrator-0.7