[oe] error in push of origin/org.openmbedded.dev

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Tue May 3 15:03:10 UTC 2011

Hi Paul,

Am 03.05.2011 16:54, schrieb Paul Menzel:
> you pushed to org.open*mb*edded.dev and therefore a new branch was
> created.

Args - sorry my bad, I have a typo in the local branch name. Interesting what
can happen working on a fresh tree :-)

> Before you push to the correct branch could you maybe clean up the
> commit log using `git rebase -i …` or take the improved patches I
> attached.

Ok great - many tanks. What else did you change?

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en