[oe] FYI: project using Bionic C library for Gentoo

Robert Schuster thebohemian at gmx.net
Thu May 19 07:44:07 UTC 2011

Hi fellow OE people,
this might be of interest for you. Some guy started a project where he
uses Android's bionic C library as the system's libc implementation
(this is at least what it sounds to me).

Since there is an inherent similarity between Gentoo ebuilds and
OpenEmbedded build recipes I thought some people might be interested in
that - of course, for a possible introduction of Bionic into OE. :)

Regards,
Robert

-------- Original-Nachricht --------