[oe] fennec fonts too small

Lukas-David Gorris lukas at htc-linux.org
Mon May 23 21:23:20 UTC 2011

Am Montag, den 23.05.2011, 21:44 +0100 schrieb Phil Blundell:
> On Mon, 2011-05-23 at 22:40 +0200, Lukas-David Gorris wrote:
> > Then something seems to go wrong with this auto dpi detection mechanism.
> > Might it detect the dpi correctly but not set the font accordingly?
> > That makes me wonder if my Xserver even knows the current screen dpi.
> > How does it get that information? It does know the resolution since that
> > is an essential part of xorg.conf but does it know the screen size? How
> > to investigate futher?
>
> What does xdpyinfo say?
>
> p.

Unfortunately I do not have an oe built image (shr-image) available now.
Inside the ubuntu natty image I got the following xdpyinfo output from I
use the exact framebuffer driver and xorg configuration as I am using in
shr-image. Not sure if it's representative, I will compile a new
shr-image soon.

http://privatepaste.com/8615ecd076

Best
Lukas