[oe] Error building qt4e-base-image with angstrom-2010.x

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 30 08:35:42 UTC 2011

Dear Marco,

Am Montag, den 30.05.2011, 10:18 +0200 schrieb Marco Cavallini:

> I'm facing to a problem building qt4e-base-image with angstrom-2010.x on
> a Debian lenny host, is it normal?
> http://pastebin.com/6SnFSYs6

please always paste the logs into the message so that people do not need
to open a browser, can comment inline and have everything in the archive
too.

> I suspect a Debian lenny issue with new OE stuff.

I would not think so, because the tool chain used for compiling is build
extra (native/sysroot).

> Any hint would be appreciated.

Does it build with another distribution or tool chain? Did the build
ever work for you?

Thanks,

Paul