[oe] RFC: Clean up omap3.inc

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Thu Nov 10 20:11:27 UTC 2011

Hi all,

omap3.inc currently contains this line:

EXTRA_IMAGEDEPENDS += "u-boot x-load"

This makes it hard to build for an OMAP3 based machine without providing a
x-load configuration for it. Actually I do not think hardcoding a particular
bootloader for a class of SoC is a good idea at all. The selection whether a
bootloader needs to be build and which one to select should be a matter of the
machine configuration.

Could we please get rid of this and fix the board descriptions?

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en