[oe] RFC Creation of a meta-telephony repository

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Thu Nov 10 20:27:43 UTC 2011

Hi,

Am 10.11.2011 17:35, schrieb Koen Kooi:
> Why not use github/gitorious/etc for it?

because its likely creating random OE layers in random servers will turn OE-core
from "bad usability" to "almost impossible to use".

I do not think it is a good idea for a project to host parts which are part of
its core competence on various services. We are not the only one suffering from
it, but we do no have to make it worse.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en