[oe] RFC Creation of a meta-telephony repository

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Thu Nov 10 20:29:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

Am 10.11.2011 21:22, schrieb Koen Kooi:
>> Sounds like a good idea.  I can set this up on oe.org if you want.
>
> Infrastructure is still a TSC thing, so please don't go creating
> repositories without consulting the TSC first.

I do not agree here... creating another layer is a simple administrative thing
to do and everyone with the rights to do it should be able to do it independent
from TSC.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en