[oe] SRC_URI = "svn://svn.o-hand.com/repos/matchbox/trunk

David Thomas david.thomas at microbee-systems.com
Fri Nov 11 14:51:15 UTC 2011

Returning the recipe to the original

EVA-DEV:~/openembedded/recipes/matchbox-keyboard$ bitbake -e
matchbox-keyboard | grep ^SRC_URI
SRC_URI="svn://svn.o-hand.com/repos/matchbox/trunk;module=matchbox-keyboard;proto=http
           file://smallscreen-fontsize.patch;patch=1
file://2-Add-new-modifier--layout--Used-to-cycle-thru-all-available-layouts.patch;patch=1
           file://3-Changes-to-improve-layout-rendering--especially-after-adding-support-for.patch;patch=1
           file://4-Add-rendering-debug-logging.patch;patch=1
  file://5-Add-support-for-loading-multiple-independent-layouts.patch;patch=1
           file://6-Add-layout-switch-key-to-all-layouts.patch;patch=1"

svn: OPTIONS of
'http://svn.o-hand.com/repos/matchbox/trunk/matchbox-keyboard': could
not connect to server (http://svn.o-hand.com)
NOTE: package matchbox-keyboard-0.0+svnr1910-r7: task Fetch failed:
Unable to fetch URL
svn://svn.o-hand.com/repos/matchbox/trunk;module=matchbox-keyboard;proto=http
from any source.: Failed
ERROR: Function 'Fetch failed: Unable to fetch URL
svn://svn.o-hand.com/repos/matchbox/trunk;module=matchbox-keyboard;proto=http
from any source.' failed
ERROR: Task 5758
(/home/twoods/openembedded/recipes/matchbox-keyboard/matchbox-keyboard_svn.bb,
do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
ERROR: '/home/twoods/openembedded/recipes/matchbox-keyboard/matchbox-keyboard_svn.bb'
failed

I am building for the COMPULAB T-CM3530 using the kernel they post online.
The build platform is Ubuntu 10 LTS

--
Dave Thomas
MicroBee Systems, Inc

This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are
hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to
anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the
sender by reply email and delete this message.