[oe] SRC_URI = "svn://svn.o-hand.com/repos/matchbox/trunk

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Fri Nov 11 16:53:16 UTC 2011

On Friday 11 November 2011 10:34:56 you wrote:
> http://www.compulab.co.il/workspace/mediawiki/index.php5/CM-T3530:_Linux:_Bu
> ilding_images
>
> Bad Idea?

Well, that's a positively ancient revision of OE (from 2009) and having to put
a set of patches on top of it is rather ugly. It's not clear to me why they
couldn't just point you to a revision with the appropriate support already in
it if they wanted to pick a stable point.

It'll be dependent on what the patches do, but I think you'll probably be much
better off with the OE 2011.03-maintenance branch or master (in the latter case
you'll need to use DISTRO = "angstrom-2010.x" since there is no 2008.1, that's
why I was asking previously) - both of which have a cm-t35 machine, but I
can't speak to how good the support for it will be.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton