[oe] GCC Error

David Thomas david.thomas at microbee-systems.com
Mon Nov 14 18:55:37 UTC 2011

I am getting a gcc error

cc1: error: -Werror=unused-but-set-variable: No option -Wunused-but-set-variable

Using the Angstrom scripts I can run machine=beagleboard and complete.
However, machine=cm-t35 with a cm-t35.conf file throws this error.

I am having to guess that the machine file is all that was required,
it seems to pich all the right arch, etc.

I had asked on Angstrom for any CM-T35 related info to no avail...

--
Dave Thomas
MicroBee Systems, Inc

This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are
hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to
anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the
sender by reply email and delete this message.