[oe] OpenEmbedded @ FOSDEM 2012

Robert Schuster thebohemian at gmx.net
Mon Nov 14 22:47:20 UTC 2011

Hi all,
the registration for stands at the next FOSDEM in Brussels (February
4/5th 2012) is open and I am going to write our application really soon.

As with similar events we need people manning the stand who can explain
OE to people, show some demos and so on. I'd like to make clear that
while an OpenEmbedded booth is primarily meant for the project companies
and freelancers contributing to it can, of course, demonstrate their
affiliation, hand out business cards etc. It is in the project's
interest to show the diversity of its supporters. :)

Regarding the organisation of the project's attendance I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Robert