[oe] recipe (or directions) for mm-common

Myke Smith (Palm GBU) Myke.Smith at palm.com
Sun Nov 20 17:33:17 UTC 2011

Morning,

I am trying to move our current version of glibmm from 16.6 to 24.2 but ran into the need to have "mm-common" installed when building glibmm. Looking at the recipe for glibmm_2.24.0 I saw there was an additional DEPENDS on mm-common. I found the source for mm-common on the gnome site but I have not found a recipe in  the current OE for this component.  I am assuming I can just "install" everything into the STAGING directory but if someone has already written  a recipe that I can start with so much the better or someway to eliminate the need to install this component.

thank you,

-myke smith