[oe] [meta-oe][V2 0/4] libnl and iw updates to make networkmanager work

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at gmx.de
Mon Nov 21 23:49:20 UTC 2011

On Monday, November 21, 2011 11:11:22 PM Koen Kooi wrote:
> Op 21-11-11 20:53, Andreas Müller schreef:
> > V1 -> V2: networkmanager bump PR
> >
> > Note: It might be required to rebuild wpa-supplicant coming from
> > oe-core.
>
> I'll apply this set tomorrow if there are no comments, but could you also
> push libnl3 into oe-core and then bump PR for wpa-supplicant? If not, could
> you add a wpa-supplicant bbappend that simply does PR_INC = 1 (or PRINC, I
> forget) ?

how about:

1st step:
I'll send V3 in a few minutes with wpa-supplicant PR bump.

2nd step:
* libnl-3 -> oe-core and remove workarounds for wpa-supplicant (symlink
include/lib)
* modify wpa-supplicant so that it works with libnl-3 without workarounds & PR
bump +2
* iw -> oe-core?

Since I am under pressure in my first life, 2nd step may take a few days.

What do you think?

Andreas