[oe] dm3730

Raffaele Recalcati lamiaposta71 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 07:52:22 UTC 2011

Hi,
it seems really better the oe-core architecture.

> oe-core+meta-ti will not support dsp for new developers either, at
> least not until ti-cgt6x is updated to correspond to the
> ti_cgt_c6000_6.1.17_setup_linux_x86.bin currently available from TI,
> or somebody makes the old binary available.

I hope it will be fixed.
I'm starting now and I find this message:

MACHINE=beagleboard ./oebb.sh bitbake virtual/kernel
..
Layers present in repository:
openembedded-core/meta-skeleton
openembedded-core/meta
..
Using /home/sources/.oe/environment-oecore to setup needed variables.
It is recommended to do '. /home/sources/.oe/environment-oecore' and
run 'bitbake something' without using ./oebb.sh as wrapper

I can not consider this message?

Thx,
Raffaele