[oe] Plans for OE classic future

Mats Kärrman Mats.Karrman at tritech.se
Thu Nov 24 08:03:54 UTC 2011

I have a project based on 2011.03-maintenance that is about to reach final
testing and I don't have the confidence (or the budget) to make a switch to
oe-core now. However only yesterday I had failing builds due to
missing/obsolete package versions.
--> One more vote to keep classic open!

BR // Mats