[oe] Build xfce46-image crash

Evgeniy Markov mordenhil at yandex.ru
Sat Nov 26 07:38:12 UTC 2011

Hello!

I have a problem with building 'xfce46-image'. Building crashes on stage 'do-
rootfs'. Log shows that this is due to an dependencies error for 'task-xfce46-
base' - this task can't satisfy the dependencies from 'hicolor-icon-theme'.
Description of this dependence looks strange.
Here is a part of the log:

Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for task-
xfce46-base:
 * 	hicolor-icon-themehicolor-icon-themehicolor-icon-themehicolor-icon-
themehicolor-icon-theme * 	hicolor-icon-themehicolor-icon-themehicolor-
[...]
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package task-xfce46-base.
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package qt4-tools-sdk.
 * resolve_conffiles: Existing conffile /home/evmarkov/angstrom-setup-scripts/
build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/rootfs/my-xfce46-image/etc/device_table is different
from the conffile in the new package. The new conffile will be placed at /home/
evmarkov/angstrom-setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_2008_1/rootfs/my-xfce46-
image/etc/device_table-opkg.

I've seen reports of the same error, but there wasn't the solution.
I would be glad if someone could explain to me how can I fix this problem.

Regards,

Evgeniy