[oe] Documentation problems

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Sun Nov 27 14:29:22 UTC 2011

On Saturday 26 November 2011 19:40:48 Tom Rini wrote:
> As things stand today, the wiki is out of date and a number of folks
> refuse to work on it.

The question is why do they refuse to work on it? And would throwing out our
current wiki and setting up something completely new and different actually
solve the issue? I suspect the problem is more that people feel they can't
make time for writing documentation or simply aren't interested.

For a long time because of spam problems it was impossible for anyone outside
a set few to edit the wiki. I thought this was resolved already but I could be
wrong.

I think the best thing would be if we could come up with a set of proposed
topics to cover and a basic structure and get volunteers to start working on
each item.

Cheers,
Paul

--